Ladies and gentlemen, I’m in the mood for blogging again.
But have patience, for I have to watch some videos of people I admire. He he he.
One step back, two steps forward.
whoa! I haven’t posted anything for almost a year and a half! Tsk tsk. Outrageous. This has GOT to change.
I will be 30 soon and I tried to get used to this number so much that I’m forgettiing I’m still 29! Yay!
Well, I feel quite fresh still when I view myself as a 30 year old woman, i am just chewing on my nails cause I set my expectations too high for the achievements I wanted to have by this age… I realize age related pressure and perfectionism are stupid but I keep falling into this trap.
So what’s happened in the past 10 years?
- I moved to 15 different places to stay
- Bucharest has become my home in a really big way, I always feel at home strolling in its streets no matter where I’ve been or how good or bad my current apartment might make me feel. “City who loves me/ Lonely as I am/ Together we cry” (Red Hot Chilli Peppers)
- I lived with a boyfriend for a year and a half
- I rediscovered singing and musical instruments after parting with them in highschool
- I dyed my hair 5 colours- not at thew same time lol
- I fell in and out of love with Myspace
- I travelled to Spain
- I worked with kids for 5 wonderful months
- I cut my own hair quite a lot of times, sometimes with amazingly decent results, some other times- when I tried cutting my fringe- with hilariously disastruous results
- I developped an addiction to chocolate and sweets and eating on the go
- I discovered freeganism but I sitll enjoy shopping and spending every now and then ha ha ha
- I grew fond of all kinds of rock in such a big way that I wouldn’t have anticipated at 20
- I grew fonder with art and eccentric people
- I grew even fonder with all cultures of the world- european, aboriginal, eskimo, hispanic, you name it – “Your love is my love/ And my love is your love” (Whitney Houston)
- I changed shitty job after shitty job and I’m trying to change that right now
- I rediscovered painting- although in a childish, carefree way
- I developed a fascination with the weather, I now can identify different types of clouds and anticipate weather changes
- I broke into thousands of pieces several times, breaking up with people but I’ll never stop believing in love and I understood we have more than one soulmate on this planet
- I walked home at night for 1-2 hours a couple of times cause I missed the last bus or subway
- I saw Sarah Brightman live
- I indulged my appetite for ruins, towers and castles right here in Romania at some pretty amazing sites
- I became a little boss at my current (icky) job and I feel a little proud in a way, even if my work environment is still icky, at least I made things easier for my team as often as I could
- I learned to cook and fix things around the house and I sometimes get a sort of rabies that pushes me to re-arrange furniture even in the wee hours of the morning
- I have been through highs and lows but I still feel like the Fool Tarot card – excited, naive, impetuous
si pasarelele ciripesc vesele la geam, inca nu le-a molesit caldura.
cine ma aude cum zbier
de cand combin doua part-time-uri, am redescoperit ce inseamna sa te intrebi ce-i aia sa dormi adanc. Ha ha ha ha ha
mi-am aruncat o privire in magazinul Musette de pe Calea Victoriei si am vazut langa casa de marcat un cos pentru hartie si unul pentru plastic. bravooo!
asta dupa ce fusesem la proba ca ospatar mai departe
dar ma misc, nu ma duc la fund.
ce e mai greu: sa bagi mai multa pasiune intr-o relatie “peaceful” sau sa aduci echilibru si o pace care sa nu te adoarma intr-o relatie pasionala?
la fel ca asta-vara, citeşte mai departe
“When shopping for food, read the label. If your food contains more than 8 ingredients (and some you can’t even pronounce), drop it like it’s hot! ”
(Jessica’s Tips- http://www.neversaydiet.com/)
Nu stiu sa iau pauze si imi vad neplacerile cu lupa, deformate monstruos.
Nu dorm cand mi-e somn, mananc cand ma ia ameteala de foame.
Intr-o seara, imi taraiam picioarele, cu MP3 playerul in pauza, purtand-mi demn norul negru de depresie si oboseala deasupra capului si am vazut-o din nou pe batranica aia citeste mai departe